From OpenZFS on OS X
Revision as of 00:12, 2 March 2017 by Lundman
(If you were looking for information about the MacZFS project, you should use their site instead: http://maczfs.org.)
- OpenZFS on OS X
- Brief overview of OpenZFS on OS X.
- Latest release of the Mac installer.
- List of common and frequently asked questions.
- O3X Documentation
- Index of popular articles and often-referenced information about O3X and OpenZFS.
- Bug fixes, new features, etc.
- Installation Guide
- Detailed guide through the whole process of installing OpenZFS on OS X.
- Uninstallation Guide
- How to remove O3X from your computer.
- Information of particular interest to developers.
- Performance and Benchmarking
- Source Code
- Show me the code.
- Version numbers of releases, pkgs, upstream, etc.
- Getting Involved
- Describes various ways O3X users can contribute to the O3X community.
- If willing and able to contribute to the wiki, please see this article for ideas.
- Technical Information about editing and contributing to the OpenZFS on OS X Wiki.
- O3X Forums
- General technical assistance for users and discussion of all things O3X including development.
- IRC Channel
- Live problem-solving and conversation with your fellow O3X users and developers #openzfs-osx.
- Beyond Our Walls
- How to get connect more broadly with users and developers of OpenZFS on other platforms.
- Contact one of the admins by email.
- Donations and other ways to contribute
@openzfsonosx on Twitter.